Friday, March 25, 2011

Get paid to recycle!

Have you heard about a recycling program that pays you to recycle?
In many communities garbage companies now participate in Recyclebank.com
Your recycling is tracked and you earn points to recycle. These points can be obtained through surveys also.
The points can be redeemed for gift cards to various participating merchants.
I have contacted my garbage company about this great program but they don't participate and it doesn't sound like they plan to anytime soon. In fact, I reviewed my recent garbage bill and they are now charging me to recycle!  A great way for those of us that are frugal to recycle  for the environment now  and for future generations. I am a diligent recycler and only hope my garbage company will soon participate in this program. Check it out to see if your city is participating and start earning points!

No comments:

Post a Comment